Monday, January 22, 2007

Blogging is a cruel mistress

After a long personal sabbatical, I have once again placed a post on my independent blog: Fruit at the Bottom. I guess I kind of ran dry for a while. Or I was lazy. Or I was discouraged from a lack of comments. Then I noticed that I had accidentally set my preferences to require all comments to be mediated by me, and I hadn't even seen the comments that Nick and Jon left. Thanks, guys.

Anyway, the point is that I'm going to be blogging again. For those who care/for what it's worth. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Nick said...

yay!

Is it just me, or does the word 'yay' look kind of funny when written down, especially with an exclamation mark? Yay! It almost looks like a 13 year old wrote it, and followed it up with LOL!

Anyway, I like reading your writing, and greatly anticipate this new way to put off writing my dissertation.