Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A Non-Political Reason Why I am Very Satisfied With the Republican Field

Just the thought of millions of bigoted anti-mormon evangelical Christians being faced with the choice of voting for either a pretty liberal pro-choice Giuliani, or a Mormon "cultist" who basically shares their values makes me laugh with admittedly unchristian glee. This video basically sums up what many of them must be going through:




And as I was searching for "head exploding" videos, I found this one that nearly made me pee my pants:




4 comments:

Nick said...

(I should add that I don't think for a moment that all or even most evangelical Christians are anti-mormon, but I think I'm safe saying that millions of them are)

apyknowzitall said...

Nick you have the bladder control of someone who has had 3+ children.

jenn w said...

Muriel LOVES that show. Im gonna go tell her to check that out. Niche, I had no idea you havent eaten 'donalds' for 10 years. I do hope you still stock up on canned nalley chili.

Warren said...

That happened to me once. I was sore for a week.