Thursday, October 18, 2007

Someone else is it

I did this awhile ago...for the original you can go to my personal blog: thefitzfam.blogspot.com
8 Random Things about Me:
I have never had a cavity or been stung by a bee
I hate cats (no offense)
I still secretly like Ace of Base
I witnessed a wild buffalo birth in 8th grade
My favorite color is purple although I hate that it is
I hate being stereotypical. See No. 5-I still hate the fact that I got sucked into loving Harry Potter, and I refused to have my wedding reception at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building...not to mention my major...
I have an obsession with Sharpie markers but I have no artistic talent
I know one of the basketball players in High School Musical
Favorite four jobs I've held:
Marshalls
Jamba Juice
Day Care Center
CFO...I mean secretary... of Fitzgibbons and Associates
Four movies I can watch over and over again:
Forrest Gump
Life is Beautiful
Little Women
Disney's Robin Hood
Four places I have lived:
Saint Louis, MO
Provo, UT
Las Vegas, NV
Next???
Four t.v. shows I watch:
The Office
Gilmore Girls
I'm not going to admit to any more...
Four places I've been on vacation:
London
Nauvoo
Disneyland
Fargo, ND
Four favorite foods:
peanut butter
ice cream
mexican
cereal
Four websites I visit:
google.com
www.mapquest.com
www.fitzgibbons.biz
www.amazon.com



0 comments: